Veterinary Gentamycin Injection:
Gentamicin has the following characteristics:
1. Bactericidal antibiotics.
2. It belongs to broad spectrum aminoglycoside.
3. Significant post-antibiotic effect (PAE) was observed against gram-negative bacteria and gram-positive cocci, that is, the growth of bacteria was continuously inhibited within a certain period of time when the drug was completely eliminated or the drug concentration was lower than the minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC).
4. It belongs to concentration-dependent antibacterial drugs.Studies in recent years have shown that the antibacterial activity of gentamicin depends on the effective concentration of membrane antibiotics. Under the condition of constant daily dose, a single dose of gentamicin can obtain a larger peak concentration of blood drug given more than once a day, so as to increase the ratio of peak concentration to minimum inhibitory concentration, thus significantly improving the antibacterial activity and clinical efficacy.
5. In addition, gentamicin is also concentration-dependent on the post-antibiotic effect (PAE) of pathogenic bacteria. Daily single-dose administration can reduce the incidence of adaptive drug resistance, ear and renal toxicity, and also reduce the stress response caused by pig irrigation and injection.
6. This product is rarely absorbed internally and has a high concentration in the intestinal tract. It can be used as a drug for intestinal infection to treat piglets such as huangbai dysentery and enteritis.
7. The product is absorbed rapidly and completely by injection. The peak concentration of blood drug can be generated within 0.5-1 hour after intramuscular injection, and the bioavailability can reach 90%.When the dosage is increased, the plasma concentration can be increased and the duration can be prolonged appropriately.
8. This product is an alkaline compound, soluble in water, relatively stable, antibacterial activity is the strongest in alkaline environment.
9. Gentamicin may have toxic and side effects if used in too large a dose or for too long.
10. The bacteria are also easy to develop resistance to this product, but the resistant strains are far less common than streptomycin and Kanamycin.It can be reduced or prevented in sufficient doses or in combination with other antibiotics and by avoiding topical administration.Once it happens, stop the drug immediately and the bacteria can regain their sensitivity.There were incomplete cross-resistance among different aminoglycosides.
2. Drug interactions
1. Gentamicin in combination with -lactam antibiotics (such as penicillin or cephalosporins) usually ACTS synergically against a variety of gram-negative bacteria, including Pseudomonas aeruginosa.It also has a synergistic effect on gram-positive bacteria.For example, gentamicin ACTS on streptococcus with penicillin, staphylococcus aureus with enzyme resistant semisynthetic penicillin, pneumococcus pneumoniae with cephalosporin, listeria with penicillin G or ampicillin, pseudomonas aeruginosa with carbopicillin and so on.This is because beta-lactams cause damage to the bacterial cell wall, which increases the uptake of gentamicin by the bacterial cell membrane, because the damage to the cell wall makes the drug accessible to the cell membrane.
2. Combined with trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole, it also has synergic effect on E. coli and Klebsiella pneumoniae.
3. In the treatment of severe systemic infection, this product can be combined with dexamethasone, fluorophenicol, etc., with a high cure rate.
4. The antibacterial effect of this product is enhanced in alkaline environment. Combined with alkaline drugs (such as sodium bicarbonate, aminophylline, etc.), the antibacterial activity can be enhanced, but the toxicity can also be enhanced accordingly.When the PH value exceeded 8.4, the antibacterial activity decreased.
5. It is forbidden to mix with vitamin C to avoid reducing the curative effect.
Gentamicin is effective in treating severe infection caused by sensitive bacteria.It is mainly used to control and treat local and systemic infections caused by drug-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Proteus, Pasteurella, Salmonella and other aerobic gram-negative bacteria.Such as septicemia, urogenital tract infection, respiratory infection (pneumonia, bronchopneumonia), gastrointestinal infection (including peritonitis), mastitis, osteoarthritis and skin and soft tissue infection.
Vial of 10ml, 20ml,50ml,100ml,250ml,500ml
Q1. Are you GMP manufacture?
A: Yes,we are the animal injection veterinary medicine GMP factory with 10 years experiences since 2009.
Q2. What kind of veterinary dosage forms of your product?
A:We have 3 production lines include Liquid injection,Soluble Powder,Premix, Oral solution,Disinfectant, Powder injection, Pet medicine .China Veterinary Injection suppliers
Main material: outer non-woven cloth, filtering large particulate dust, flying catkins Medium layer melt spraying non-woven fabric 鈮?5 particulate matter filtration efficiency, strong filtration, adsorption of PM2.5, haze, bacteria, viruses The inner…
Company Profile Vecoton is an Internet of Things (IoT) solutions company that designs and manufactures commercial, automotive and industrialized hardware with environmental sensors and multi-fonctions for fleet management, mining &oil & industrial…
Motorized curtain rail Motorized curtain rail works with hook-on curtains and curtain track length can be customized. It supports one-way or two-way curtain opening systems. Motorized curtain rail can be top-mounted or side-mounted. The color of motorized…
Garment OEMA small amount of garment finished products/semi-finished products processing with supplied materials Product Details ProductGarment processing with supplied materials MaterialThe customer provides materials Or we purchase the materials…
Our History The company is located in Longquan City, Zhejiang Province, known as Linhai. The company was founded in 2002, after several years of hard work, development and growth, now has a strong economic and technical strength and modern professional…