Price : $5.00 elliottgdh3001
15-01-22 1 Hits

Slavic Chemical-Mechanical College – one of the oldest educational institutions in Ukraine. Over the years of its existence, the technical school has trained more than 25,000 specialists for the needs of the national economy of Donbass, Ukraine, the countries of the former USSR, as well as Africa, Asia and Latin America. educational activities for the training of specialists in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.Placed in 2 educational buildings and a laboratory building. On the territory of the technical school there are separate buildings of the hostel and training workshops.Technicians are trained in the following specialties: chemical technology and engineering, industrial engineering, ecology, pharmacy. There is a correspondence department. Until 1993, specialists in analytical chemistry and technologists for the production of chemical reagents and highly pure substances were also graduated.StoryFoundation and development. Pre-war historyJune 28 1909 year, by order of the Ministry of Public Education, a mining school was created in the city of Slavyansk, Kharkov province. At the same time, a craft school was opened at the school with two specialties: metalwork and mechanical and ceramic. The school had a 3-year term of study. Applicants were required to graduate from a higher primary school.
The construction of an educational building, workshops and a residential building for the administrative and teaching staff was completed in 1911. There was no dormitory for students and it was not supposed to be built. The workshops at the school were poorly equipped at that time. The doors to the school were open mainly for the well-to-do population; it was difficult for a worker or peasant to enter the school. Before the October Revolution, the technical school existed unchanged. During this time, there were six issues with a total of 150 students.
V 1917 year the school was reorganized into a secondary specialized technical school of metallurgical specialization with a 4-year term of study. Graduates were awarded the title of metallurgical engineer after 3 years of practical experience in this specialty. The trade school at the school was reorganized into a trade school with the same specialties. In this composition, the school existed unchanged until October 1920. By this time, the contingent of students had noticeably grown, mainly from among the workers and peasants.
In October 1920, the school was transformed into a technical school for metallurgical specialization as a higher educational institution that graduates narrow-profile engineers. Since that time, the existence of a vocational school at the technical school ceases. Graduation in 1921 amounted to 90 people.
In November 1921 year the technical school was reorganized into a polytechnic school of the previous specialty, with the opening of a special construction specialty. And again a vocational school with two departments was created. The students of the technical school were partially transferred to the city of Kramatorsk, where on the basis of this contingent the Kramatorsk Machine-Building Institute was organized, which existed until 1936.
WITH 1925 to 1926 years the Polytechnic School is being reorganized. The metallurgical and construction department was closed, a chemical department was opened with the installation for the maintenance of the main equipment of the chemical industry for the production of acids and salts and a mechanical department. The educational institution is renamed the vocational school.
V 1927 – 1928 years, a vocational school with a three-year education was reorganized into a technical school with the same specialties.
During the first five-year plans, a powerful chemical industry was created in the USSR. V 1932 – 1933 In the academic year, the technical school began to train: chemists-analysts, technicians-technologists for the production of acids and salts, technicians-technologists-electricians, technicians-mechanics for equipping chemical plants. V 1933 year, an evening department (workers’ faculty) was opened in the mechanical specialty, but still there was not enough personnel.Since 1931 to 1935 Over the years, the continent of in the technical school has continuously grown, the material base has improved, continuously replenished with new equipment, the skill of teachers has grown. TO 1934 year, the graduation of technicians increased to 122 people a year.
V 1936 year the technical school was renamed the . Due to the fact that those who graduated from the technological department successfully cope with the work of analytical chemists, the groups and specialties of technologists and analysts were combined without reducing the number of groups.
V 1937 year the technical school was transferred to the Commissariat of Heavy Industry (later – the People’s Commissariat of the Chemical Industry), and received all-Union significance.
V 1940 year, directly in the technical school, an evening department was organized with specialties: technology for the production of alkalis, repair, installation and operation of chemical. equipment. At the same time, branches (evening) of the Slavic technical school in the city of Konstantinovka were opened with specialties: mechanical, electromechanical and technological in the city of Verkhny with technological and mechanical specialties in this composition. The SICT existed until October 5, 1941.
Before the temporary occupation, the technical school was a large educational institution with a student population of 900 people and an excellent material base. Chemical laboratories, their equipment and qualifications of service personnel made it possible to carry out, in addition to high-quality training of students, scientific work to determine potentials in different environments and to carry out industrial analyzes of chemical products of various enterprises.
From the memoirs of contemporaries of those years.Gas and a vacuum line were supplied to the premises of the technical school. The library of the technical school consisted of 35 thousand books. At the technical school there were large workshops as part of the shops: foundry with non-ferrous casting, mechanical, mechanical-defense, model, departments: forging, welding and testing stations for centrifugal pumps and RMK. The number of workers in the workshops reached 400 people. We worked in three shifts. The products went far beyond the borders of Ukraine.Before the occupation of Slavyansk by the Nazi invaders, senior students (young men) were sent to build defense structures, all the rest – to defend the city of Volnovakha.
In autumn 1941 The technical school was evacuated to the north-east of the country in the city of Kirovo-Chepetsk.
During the period of occupation, the German fascist barbarians completely ruined the forge of personnel – the Slavic Industrial College. They burned it. They blew up. They plundered. Many of the former pupils died on the fronts of the Great Patriotic War, their eternal memory and glory. A remarkable mathematician – a technical school teacher, author of many textbooks – Shmulevich Grigory Kronidovich, head teacher Vasily Nikitovich Pakhomov, student Dusya Ilyina and others were killed, were shot by the Nazis.
The war was not over yet, but the technical school began to be restored. The only surviving room is a former gas room with an area of ​​40 sq. M. It was allowed to enroll in the first year in the amount of 6 groups, but they also recruited students for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th courses, and already in 1945, i.e. overtook 3 years. The restoration was carried out mainly in an economic way, with the involvement of students. The conditions of study, especially in 1944-45, were extremely difficult. The heating did not work, they were heating with „stove-stoves", and there was not even enough of them. The felled trees on the territory of the technical school served as fuel. The windows were not glazed. There was no dormitory, they slept in unheated rooms of the educational building. There was nothing to sit on, to make the seats they broke out the remaining wooden parts in the building, there was no talk of offices and laboratories at all. But these difficulties did not undermine the courage of the students. Three-quarters of the students were Komsomol members, the desire to study and help the country as soon as possible was enormous, and they were not afraid of difficulties.Post-war historyAfter the war, the technical school was gradually restored, its training base was created anew, becoming better than it was before. The country, as in 1920, needed builders. V 1946 year, a construction department was organized at the technical school, which lasted until 1960.
It took specialists in heating equipment, and in the technical school in 1947 a heat engineering department was created.
The contingent of students increases to 1250 people with an evening department. Learning conditions have significantly improved: the dormitory for students has not only been restored, but also doubled, and living conditions have been improved. In addition to spacious, light classrooms, the technical school has new equipment, laboratories and offices: a physics laboratory, an instrumentation and automation laboratory, chemical laboratories, an electrical engineering laboratory, a graphics office, a history office, etc. fund of about 40 thousand books.
There were many circles in the technical school; mechanization and automation of mechanical processes, graphic, chemical. Contests were held for the best office and laboratory. The collective of the technical school took part in a competition organized by the Council of Ministers and the Academy of Architecture of the USSR, and received an honorable mention.
WITH 1963 to 1993 worked for a year department of training foreign specialists… There were many students from Cuba, Vietnam, Cambodia, as well as from other countries in Asia, Africa, Central and Latin America.
WITH 1994 year, the training of foreign specialists stopped, only the preparatory department (sub-faculty) for foreign students remained. During the year, foreigners studied Russian and general subjects in Russian. There were mainly students from India and Pakistan. The sub-faculty existed until 2004.V 1993 year, the specialty „Applied Ecology" was opened. And in 2008 In 2007, the technical school resumed the training of specialists in the ceramic industry: „Production of refractory non-metallic and silicate materials" and „Maintenance and repair of equipment for enterprises of building materials."The new specialty „Pharmacy" for the chemical-mechanical technical school was licensed and opened in 2009 year.TeamThe basis of the foundations of the technical school has always been people – a team of teachers and technical workers.
Teachers A.I. Kurdyumov, Kemarsky S.M. have worked in the technical school for over 40 years. Also, the secretary of the technical school Logunova A.I. and the cleaning lady Bozhenko P.Ya., teachers Zavadskaya V.M., Fedorenko A.A., Pakhomov A.V., Chaly A.A., Snezhinsky M.D also worked for a very long time and conscientiously. ., Antonova V.A., Malinenko V.K., Malikov Yu.M., Klyushnik N.P., Borisova G.G., Stefanovsky L.N., Lapchenko I.N., laboratory assistants P.S. Kholodkova, Bogdanova L. D., head. library Zusmanovich B.L., Oladenko L.A.
Previously, the graduates of the technical school worked as teachers: Zavadskaya V.M., Fedorenko A.A., Makushev V.V., Zenko D.D.
Currently, the technical school employs teachers of the highest category, teachers-methodologists, candidates of sciences, including former students of the technical school: Kamneva V. B., Kamnev N. N., Oleinik V. V., Rusanov E. G., Sinitskaya A. V. V., Pestretsova L. V.GraduatesMore than 300 graduates successfully worked at the Slavic Soda Plant: Zaitsev, Kharkov, Kustov, Baranetsky, Vintik, Vasilenko, Shpakovskaya, etc. Worked as production managers at Mashchermet Airapetov, Panasenko, Ponomarenko, chief designers – Seregin, Shekhter, in KB Marlo, Naida, Zaitsev. Professors, doctors of sciences Kravchenko and Semin, lieutenant general Shutikov, laureate of the Stalin Prize Ivanitsky, employee of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Chernykh, Hero of the Soviet Union Lyzenko N.R., Hero of the Soviet Union – Brysev F.Ya.
Among the graduates of the technical school are statesmen, prize winners, heroes of the Soviet Union, directors, chief engineers of enterprises: AI Stupak – Deputy Minister of the Chemical Industry; LI Novak – Honorary Citizen of Slavyansk, Honored Machine Builder of the Ukrainian SSR; Zhukovsky – former chief engineer of Glavkhimpromstroy; E. F. Puchkov – deputy. Chairman of the Board of OJSC Donbasspromkhimmontazh, Honored Builder; V. Panasenko – Director of AIZ; Arapetov V.S. – deputy. director of AIZ; Garmash A. N. – Director for Construction and Household PJSC „Concern Stirol"; L. Mizyak – General Director of PJSC Concern Stirol; Tovazhnyansky L. L. – Rector of NTU „Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute", Head of the Seversk-Donetsk Basin Department of Water Resources and Honorary Citizen of Slavyansk, Antonenko V. Ye.

  Send Message

Related ads

Voskresenki (Stupinsky district)

Voskresenki – a village in the Stupinsky district of the Moscow region.GeographyVoskresenki are located at the edge of a small forest on the right and left banks of the Sitny (Sitenka) river, about 15 kilometers north of the regional center Stupino and 95…

Krasnaya (Lipetsk region)

Red – the village of settlement, Dolgorukovsky district, Lipetsk region.GeographyThe village of Krasnaya is located in the western part of the Dolgorukovsky district, 17 km west of the village of Dolgorukovo. Located on the banks of the Olshanets…

Assaat

This name is Indonesian; here „Assaat" is a personal name, but this person does not have a surname.Assaat (indonesian assaat), later known as Assaat Datuk Mudo (indone. Assaat Datuk Mudo); genus. September 18, 1904 – d. June 16, 1976) – Indonesian…

Polsce grozi konflikt zbrojny? Najnowszy sondaż dla WP

Kryzys przy granicy polsko-białoruskiej trwa. Straż Graniczna odnotowuje kolejne próby jej nielegalnego przekroczenia, a polskie władze powtarzają, że reżim Alaksandra Łukaszenki nadal będzie próbował destabilizować sytuację na granicy Unii Europejskiej.…

tadalafil alcohol

tadalafil alcohol tadalafil alcohol

Report this ad